TPG-20 & TPG-30 LEFT HAND PARALLEL GUIDE SYSTEM (61-352):
This is a left hand kit, meaning it will register squareness off the front edge of your workpiece. It comes with two t-tracks (with 20 and 30 inch maximum cut width capacities) in left hand configuration. Sold separately, note that a GRS-16 guide rail square is required. (Either a GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE model will work).
If you own an earlier production model of the GRS-16 before accessory mounting holes were incorporated, you can purchase an affordable mounting hole drilling fixture and add the accessory mounting holes yourself.
- Combines squaring and ripping into a single operation, with the option of using a single t-track.
- Can be quickly disengaged from the guide rail for easy handling or storage, and rapidly redeployed without losing calibration.
- Available in multiple t-track lengths, denoted by their maximum cut width capability (e.g. TPG-30 enables a maximum cut width of 30 inches).
- The TPG-20, is small enough to fit inside a Festool Systainer, even fully assembled and calibrated with its flip-stop in place.
- Each t-track includes Imperial and metric scales and can accommodate more than one flip-stop.
- 1 T-track, left hand, for cuts up to 30 inches in width.
- 1 T-track, left hand, for cuts up to 20 inches in width.
- 1 TPG-ST Flip-Stop, left hand, with standard calibration rod.
- 1 Narrow stock calibration rod.
- 2 Star grip knobs.
- GRS-16 Guide Rail Square
- GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square
- TPG 20 & 30 RH Parallel Guide System
- TPG-ST Flip-Stop, right hand
- TPG 20, 30 & 50 BH Parallel Guide System