Festool Vecturo OS 400 EQ SET (575358)
- Versatility - Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades and variable speed.
- Controlability - Achieve accurate, to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material, thanks to the optional plunge base and slim body design.
- Fast and Simple - Power through the most challenging tasks with ease thanks to hassle-free, tool-less base and slim body design.
Do you need a multi-purpose tool that can make cutouts, notches and plunge cuts in various kinds of materials? If so, the Festool Vectoro OS 400 EQ Set (563007) is the perfect choice. Lightweight and portable, it gives you accurate cuts with minimal effort in wood, plasterboard, metals, composite materials and coated materials. You'll be able to make cuts in tight or awkward locations by setting the adjustable blade angle. When you purchase this set, you'll also get the Festool Vectoro OS 400 EQ accessories, such as a tool-less adapter, depth-stop and plunge base, Systainer and 3 different blades. Festool's Vectoro can also be used with special blades and scrapers to remove adhesives and silicone.
- (1) Festool OS 400 EQ Oscillating Tool
- (1) Tool-less Adapter
- (1) Depth-Stop & Plunge Base
- (1) Systainer SYS 2 Attic
- (1) Universal Saw Blade (500129)
- (1) Wood Saw Blade (500128)
- (1) Round Wood Blade (500139)
- Ultimate in versatility
- Combines limitless functionality and power, with exeptional controllability
- Delivers precise results in the trickiest of places
- Industry-first tool-less Plunge Base & Depth Stop provides the "Festool-Expected" precision from our customers
- Accurate to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material thanks to the optional Plunge Base and slim body design
- Powerful 400-watt motor with electronic speed adjustment
- Fast Fix blade change mechanism offers quick and easy blade changes
- Plug-it cable is ready to use out of the box
- Universal Bi-metal Saw blades, Specialty blades, Scrapers, and Accessory parts store readily availabe in the Systainer
- Slimline housing with rubber-coated handle rests comfortably in your hand; control switch is in the most efficient position
- Designed with a SuperCut-compatible interface that makes blade attachment and removal even easier
- Three year warranty on the whole system
- Power Consumption: 400 W
- Oscillation Frequency: 11,000-18,500 opm
- Amplitude (Left / Right): 2 Deg / 2 Deg (4.0 degree combined)
- Cable Length: 13' (4 m) Plug-It Cord
- Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Blade Changing System: Quick-release lever - FastFix