Festool Vecturo OS 400 EQ NON-SET (575357)
- Versatility - Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades and variable speed.
- Controlability - Achieve accurate, to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material, thanks to the optional plunge base and slim body design.
- Fast and Simple - Power through the most challenging tasks with ease thanks to hassle-free, tool-less base and slim body design.
Do you need an oscillating multi-tool that can give you accurate cuts in various materials, but that is lightweight and portable for easy use on remote job sites? The Festool Vecturo OS 400 Oscillating Multi-tool is designed for unsurpassed power and accuracy when making cutouts, notches and plunge cuts. It's ergonomic, easy to control and works on various kinds of materials including wood, plasterboard metals, composites and coated materials.
The Festool Vecturo oscillating multi-tool has an adjustable blade angle so you can make cuts in difficult areas. Make accurate depth cuts in pipes, door frames, skirting board, beams and profiles. A keyless chuck system lets you change blades easily, and there are specialty blades available to remove adhesive, silicone and putty.
- (1) OS 400 Vecturo Oscillating Multitool
- (1) Universal Saw Blade (500129)
- (1) Systainer SYS 2 T-LOC
- Ultimate in versatility
- Combines limitless functionality and power, with exeptional controllability
- Delivers precise results in the trickiest of places
- Industry-first tool-less Plunge Base & Depth Stop provides the "Festool-Expected" precision from our customers
- Accurate to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material thanks to the optional Plunge Base and slim body design
- Powerful 400-watt motor with electronic speed adjustment
- Fast Fix blade change mechanism offers quick and easy blade changes
- Universal Bi-metal Saw blades, Specialty blades, Scrapers, and Accessory parts store readily availabe in the Systainer
- Slimline housing with rubber-coated handle rests comfortably in your hand; control switch is in the most efficient position
- Designed with a SuperCut-compatible interface that makes blade attachment and removal even easier
- Three year warranty on the whole system
- Power Consumption: 400 W
- Oscillation Frequency: 11,000-18,500 opm
- Amplitude (Left / Right): 2 Deg / 2 Deg (4.0 degree combined)
- Cable Length: 13' (4 m)
- Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Blade Changing System: Quick-release lever - FastFix