Festool TS 55 REQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw (576012) - The most advanced plunge-cut saw - ever.
- Guide Rail Precision - A perfect cut the first time, every time, with laser-straight, splinter-free cuts.
- Zero-Tearout Cutting - With the guide rail splinterguard and integrated, replaceable splinterguard on the TS, you'll get zero-tearout cuts, reducing rework and material waste.
- System Efficiency - Do more with less. Less equipment, less space, and less time with the Festool System.
The Festool TS 55 plunge cut saw is more than your conventional circular saw. It can do the job of some of the most technologically advanced miter saws, table saws or panel saws. The Festool Track Saw surpasses all other circular saws on the market with its accuracy and versatility, as well as being extremely portable and easy to use, whether it's in a cabinet shop or out in the field at a client's site.
New features include the ability to make micro-adjustments up to 1/10 of a millimeter, great for making Kerf Cuts, and the redesigned flat housing design lets you flush-cut right up against walls and adjacent surfaces. Plunge cutting with a circular saw has never produced results like the Festool TS 55 REQ, the most advanced plunge cut saw ever produced by Festool.
IMPERIAL MEASUREMENT SCALE for U.S.A.
- Micro-adjustable depth control: An integrated micro-adjust knob enables precise depth adjustment, so you cut only what's intended.
- More protection from splintering: Streamlined Splinter guard is always there when you need it, eliminating tear out on both sides of the blade.
- Flat housing for flush-cutting: With a flat housing offset to 1-15/16", you'll make straight cuts perfectly parallel to any edge.
- Pick up where you left off: A specially designed riving knife emerges before the saw blade for easier positioning in existing cuts lines and prevents kick back.
- Greater bevel range - Simple detent-override function extends angle cutting to -1° to 47° with positive stops at 0° and 45°.
- Dust control: Improved dust channel design further enhances extraction efficiency, so you can work right in the customer's space, with less clean-up when paired with a Festool Dust Extractor.
- Plunge Cutting Action: Plunge-cutting design allows you to start or stop anywhere on the cut line, ideal for carving up sheet goods or for making precise cut-outs.
- Superior Build Quality: Good design, comfortable to use, balanced, tight tolerances, use of quality materials and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Guide Rail Precision: With the FS Guide Rail System, you'll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste.
- FastFix saw blade changing system: Blade changes are easier and faster using the FastFix system. When engaged, the power switch and arbor are locked simultaneously.
- MMC Electronics: MMC electronics ensure a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw's motor from thermal and current overload.
- Take the tool to the work: Replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. You'll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials.
- TS 55 REQ IMPERIAL (575387)
- 48 tooth carbide blade (495377)
- 55" Guide Rail (491498)
- Limit Stop
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS Gen3 TL
- 1200 watts/10 amps 120 v AC
- 2000 - 5200 rpm
- 6-1/4" Saw Blade Diameter
- -1d - 47d bevel cuts (positive stops at 0d and 45d)
- Cutting depth on guide rail = 1-15/16" straight down and 1-7/16 at 45d
- Cutting depth without guide rail = 2-1/8" straight down and 1-11/16" at 45d
- Arbor Size = 0.787"
- Weight = 9.92 lbs.