Festool T 18+3 Lithium Ion AIRSTREAM Cordless Drill (SET) (574761)
SET PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- T 18 Drill / Driver
- SCA 8 AIRSTREAM Charger
- (2) 5.2 Ah Li Batteries
- FastFix Keyless Chuck
- Centrotec Chuck
- Centrotec Bit Holder
- FastFix (FX) Right Angle Chuck (490293)
- FastFix (FX) Eccentric Chuck (490294)
- SYS 2 Systainer
For maximum flexibility and portability on the job, nothing beats the Festool T 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Drill. As with all of Festool's superior power tools, their cordless drill has advanced features that sets it apart from the competitors. This includes brushless motor technology for a longer life in between charges, and an integrated fuel gauge so you'll know how much time you have left before you have to recharge. Get 5 different tools in one with the FastFix interchangeable chuck system. Shop other Festool products at ShopFestool.com for your complete Festool System. If you're wondering which Systainer for T 18+3 lithium ion cordless drill set - 564575, you don't have to worry, because the SYS 2 Systainer is included in this package, in addition to a charger, batteries and chucks.
This extremely durable Festool T 18+3 lithium ion cordless drill set (564575) replaces their model 564524.
- Fuel Gauge: With the integrated fuel gauge, there's no more guessing how much charge remains as you move on to your next task.
- Fast Fix: FastFix tool-less chuck exchange system dramatically expands the range of the T-drills, taking the place of five different tools.
- Brushless motor technolgy: Design allows for longer run times for more screws per charge and longer service life. And, equipped with thermal protection and low battery signal, which means the drill lasts longer.
- LED: Bright LED lamp increases visibility of the bit and the workpiece for more precise results, even in low-light conditions.
- Fully-electronic clutch: Internal sensors immediately and completely disengage the drill motor once the desired torque setting has been achieved, preventing overdriving and stripping.
- Backwards-compatible: System components such as FastFix, Centrotec and most batteries are fully compatible with the new drills, ensuring your investment maintains it's value.
- Ergonomics: Compact size, low weight, and excellent balance gets you into more places, more comfortably, over a long workday. And the integrated belt clip helps to keep the drill close at hand.
- Memory function: Maintain the torque setting when switching from fastening to drilling and back.
- Confidence: Three year warranty on the whole system: Drill, Battery and Charger.
- Motor: EC TEC Brushless
- Battery Voltage: 18v (18v max) / 5.2 Ah
- Battery Type: 5.2 Ah Lithium Ion AIRSTREAM Batteries
- RPM (Setting 1 / Setting 2): 0 - 450 / 0 - 1500
- Chuck Capacity: 1/16" (1.5mm) - 1/2" (13mm)
- Max. drill diameter (steel): 5/8" (16mm)
- Max. drill diameter (wood): 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Torque setting range: 4.4 - 70.8in lbs (0.5 - 8 Nm)
- Max. torque in steel: 398.3 in lbs (45 Nm)
- Max torque in wood: 265.5 in lbs (30 Nm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 13.7 oz (1.75 kg)