Festool OF 1400 EQ Router *IMPERIAL (INCHES)* (574692) - Our most versatile router
When you need a powerful plunge router that's well-designed, comfortable to use and easily adjustable, the Festool OF 1400 EQ Router IMPERIAL (574692) is your best choice. It weighs less than 10 pounds but provides 1400 watts of power and can easily handle most of your routing projects. It has a plunge depth of 2.75 inches and is precise to .0039 inches (.1 millimeters). In addition to precision, power and cutting depth, the Festool 1400 router includes an integrated dust extraction port to remove dust as it is generated. This improves visibility, reduces clean-up time and keeps the work environment healthy. Other features of the Festool OF 1400 Router IMPERIAL include tool-free inserts, micro-adjustability and MMC electronics.
IMPERICAL MEASUREMENT SCALE for U.S.A.
- Power:With 1400 watts and MMC electronics, the OF 1400 is a mid-sized router with enough power to tackle even the largest projects.
- Ratcheting Spindle: Faster and easier bit changes with one wrench ratcheting action.
- Double Column Clamping: One knob locks the plunge depth securely, for less motor to plate deflection.
- Dust Extraction: Integrated dust extraction port extracts dust from the point of generation, increasing visibility and saving valuable clean-up time.
- Swiveling Chip Deflector: Included chip deflector can be used with edge forming bits, maximizing chip and dust extraction even around curves and corners. Attaches and releases quickly with tool-free spring clip system.
- Tool-free inserts: Template guide bushings are self-centering and can be inserted tool-free. The swiveling chip deflector can also be attached and removed without tools.
- 2-3/4" Plunge Depth: Enhanced depth is especially useful when routing on top of a template.
- Precision depth adjustment: Mircro-adjustability dial to 1/256" (1/10mm) allows routing with tremendous precision.
- System Integration: Designed for use with the FS guide reail system for guided cutting, LR 32 hole drilling system, MFS multi-routing templates, and a wide range of other accessory options
- Depth Turret: Three adjustable positions depth stop turret for repeatable and consistent step cutting.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Cord design enables rapid interchangeability with most other Festool tools, reducing downtime between tool changeovers.
- MMC Electronics: Electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed for different applications, and overload protection for longer life.
- Switch Lock: Locks the power switch on to maintain control froma variety of grip positions.
- Power Consuption: 1400 watts/11.7 amps 120 v AC
- Drive Shaft Speed: 10,000 - 25,000 rpm
- Quick Depth Adjustment Range: 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Collet Diameter Range: 1/4", 1/2" and 8mm
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Collets - 1/4", 8mm, 1/2"
- Chip Catcher
- Dust Extraction Hood
- Standard US Guide Bushing Adapter
- Guide Rods (2)
- Plug-It Power Cord
- SYS 4 TL Systainer