Festool MFT/3 SET (495315) - The workbench has evolved!
The Festool Multifunction table is the next generation workbench!
This Festool MFT/3 Multifunction Table Set, model 495315 (replaces 495462) is designed for productive, comfortable work. It's the ideal height, and it has many smart features, such as V-Groove channels to make it easier to accurately square the miter gauge. There are mechanisms for attaching accessories, perforated tops, side channels that can be used to attach clamps and folding legs for 2 working heights. These tables are extremely sturdy, yet they'll travel just about anywhere. You can use the MFT/3 in your shop or remotely on the job site as an effective surface for clamping, sanding, jointing and much more.
ShopFestool.com offers this multifunction table as a set, which includes the basic table, a perforated top, guide rail and supports, an angle unit, fence rail and clamp and adjustable stop.
- Guide Rail System: For use with TS Plunge saws and OF routers; make cut-offs, angle cuts, and compount cuts. Use with a router for dados and flutes (may need to be purchased separately).
- Many Uses: Examples include sawing, routing, sanding, clamping, and assembly operations.
- Grid Hole Pattern: Multiple holies in a uniform pattern are ideal for clamping operations and also reduces weight.
- Flat and forgiving work surface: The perforated insert plate is flat and makes a great work surface. It is also replaceable.
- Tool-free integration of the guide rail system: Quick and easy conversion of the work surface reduces space requirements.
- Adjustable leg: One leg can be adjusted to accommodate uneven surfaces while keeping the table level.
- Profiles: The V-Groove profiles facilitate a range of clamping options, and provide the basis for joining multpile tables together.
- Portable: The legs fold in for easy transportation, storage, or for using the table on the floor.
- Stable and reliable work surface: Slip resistant feet ensure a stable work platform through the elimination of table drift. Rigidity is enhanced with the addition of optional cross member supports.
- Table Dimensions: 45-9/16" x 30-7/16"
- Workspace: 43-3/8" x 28-1/4"
- Working height standing (folded down): 35-7/16" (7-3/32")
- Max workpiece thickness (with FS Guide Rail): 3-1/16" (78mm)
- Max working width (with FS Guide Rail): 27-9/16" (700mm)
- Weight: 62 lbs
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES (MFT SET):
- MFT/3 BASIC
- PERFORATED TOP
- GUIDE RAIL SUPPORTS (x2)
- ANGLE UNIT (protractor head)
- FENCE RAIL
- FENCE RAIL CLAMP
- ADJUSTABLE STOP
- GUIDE RAIL FS/2 1080 (42")