Festool MFK 700 EQ SET (574368) - Precision and flexibility in a trim router
Are you looking at trim routers, trying to find one that is adaptable, lightweight, allows for minute adjustments and is extremely maneuverable? The Festool MFK 700 EQ Modular Trim Router Set is all that and more. The MFK 700 has a modular design and lets you change bases easily without additional tools. It changes easily from a horizontal to a vertical position. The extra-wide bases give you maximum control especially on narrow stock and near edges.
This exceptionally well-designed trim router enables you to trim laminate, edge band and rout inlay grooves quickly and easily. It has many useful features, such as MMC electronics, built-in dust extraction, fine depth adjustments and the ability to use bearing-less bits when the tool is used with an attachable base feeler bearing. The motor is a powerful 720 watts (6 amps), which effortlessly handles most routing, profiling and trimming applications. It includes variable speeds and a detachable cord. This set includes a dust extraction hood, collets, standard threaded base, power cord, horizontal and vertical bases and Systainer T-LOC.
- Modular: One motor, multiple bases and tool-less change. Vertical and horizontal bases are wide for greater stability.
- Mircro-adjustability: 1/256" (1/10 mm) fine adjustment for precision trimming applications.
- Dust Extraction: Above and below-base dust extraction for edge forming or other standard routing operations.
- Auxiliary Handle: Increased controllability with two grip positions for two-handed operation.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Cord design enables rapid interchangeability with most other Festool tools, reducing downtime between tool changeovers.
- MMC Electronics: Electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed for different applications, and overload protection for longer life.
- Edge Guidance: Parallel edge guide accessory for guided fluting and grooved cuts.
- Multiple Collet Sizes: 1/4" and 8mm collets available, allowing the use of a large variety of bits for broader routing applications
- 1.5 deg Horizontal Base: Slightly pitched at 1.5 deg, this angled horizontal base is designed to quickly trip edge banding without risk of damaging the work surface. Features a recess for efficiently routing inside corners. Included with MFK Set (not standard with non-set)
- Power Consuption: 720 watts/6.0 amps 120 v AC
- Drive Shaft Speed: 10,000 - 26,000 rpm
- Column Stroke: 9/16" (14mm)
- Maximum Bit Diameter: 1" (26mm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Collets - 1/4" & 8mm
- Dust Extraction Hood
- Standard threaded base for US Guide Bushing Adapter
- Plug-It Power Cord
- Vertical Base
- 1.5 Deg Horizontal Base
- SYS 2 TL