Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw (561287)
This Festool miter saw is an extremely advanced sliding compound miter saw, taking full advantage of Festool's many years of innovation and smart engineering. As part of the Festool System, the Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw (561287) is designed for exceptional performance, durability and ease of use. It is also made to integrate seamlessly with other Festool products. This miter saw is compact and lightweight, built for mobility to and from job sites. The dual-line lasers define the area of the cut accurately for perfect cut placement. The Festool miter saw includes durable scales that are easy to read so you can make angle adjustments "on the fly." It features built-in dust extraction and delivers precise cuts, fast and easy adjustments and MMC electronics to vary the speed for different types of materials. The Festool Kapex KS 120 is designed using the highest quality components. This is a preferred miter saw among professional contractors and tradespeople.
- Compact and Lightweight: With a rail-forward design, the Kapex can be placed against a wall for all cutting tasks, maximizing the workspace.
- Fine Bevel Adjustment: Fine bevel adjustment with upfront controls, and large, easy-to-read gauges, coupled with a counterspring mechanism, ensures precise bevel placement.
- Capacity: With the special cutting position, the Kapex has a 4-3/4" (120mm) cutting capacity. 50 deg left miter and 60 deg right miter position.
- Dust Extraction System Design: The flexible and removable rubber dust hood to the rear of the blade deflects waste material into the directional dust port for best-in-class 91% efficiency.
- Dual-line lasers: Fully adjustable dual-line lasers accurately define the cut area for precise cut placement. Material between these laser lines will be removed, making it fast and easy to precisely align cuts from the left or the right.
- MMC Electronics: Most miter saws are not designed to cut anything but wood, but with variable speed capability, the Kapex allows the speed of the blade to be matched with the requirements of the material. Permanent magnetic brake slows blade rotation quickly.
- Durable, easy-to-read scales: These allow for easier reading and quick and simple angle adjustment. Oversized bevel scale facilitates precision angle setting and improves readability.
- FastFix saw blade changing system: FastFix mechanism locks the blade for fast and easy blade changes in just a few steps.
- Power Consumption: 1600 Watts (13 Amps)
- Speed: 1,400 - 3,400 rpm
- Cutting depth 90/90: 12" x 3-15/32" (305 x 88mm)
- Left/right 45/90: 8-15/32" x 3-15/32" (215 x 88mm)
- Left 45/45: 8-15/32 x 2-3/8" (215 x 55mm)
- Right 45/45: 8-15/32 x 1-3/8" (215 x 35mm)
- Special cutting depth: 4-23/32" x 3/4" (120 x 20mm)
- Crown nested capacity: 6-5/8" (168mm)
- Max Bevel: 47/47 deg
- Miter range: 50/60 deg
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 28" x 19-3/4" x 18-1/2" (713 x 500 x 470mm)
- Dust Port: 27 x 36mm
- Weight: 47 lbs (21.5 kg)
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Universal Carbide Saw Blade 60 tooth (495388)
- MiterFast Angle Transfer Device
- Hold Down Clamp