Festool Emerald Edition Domino DF500Q SET (576693) **Now Includes 6mm cutter, 8mm cutter, 10mm cutter ($136 value) in Blue SYS 2 at NO EXTRA COST!**
- Celebrating 20 years in the US, these limited edition tools will ship in the Blue Systainers with value added products!
- Patented Routing Principle - The spiral cutter rotates and oscilates to create perfect mortises, ensuring strong joints for years to come.
- Hole Width Adjustment - Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Positioning - With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
Joining is no longer slow and difficult with the Festool Domino 500 joining system. Part of the Festool System, which comprises integrated power tools, tables, storage containers and other accessories, the Festool DF 500 includes the Domino joiner and pre-fabricated, beech and sipo Domino tenons. It features an advanced cutting design, pivoting fence, indexing features and adjustable mortise sizing. The Festool Domino tenon is completely rotation-proof and is much stronger than either dowels or biscuits. It gives you a large gluing surface for added strength.
Using the Domino DF 500 with a Festool dust extractor will greatly reduce clean-up time and extend the life of the cutter. This set includes the Domino joiner, Domino D5 Cutter, a support bracket, wrench, cross stop and trim stop, power cord and SYS 2 TL Systainer.
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Hole Width Adjustment: Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop pins, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
- Pivoting Fence: Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90deg with positive stops at 22.5, 45, 67.5 deg.
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application.
- Stepped height stop: Quickly and easily accommodate a range of material thicknesses with seven different presets, and infinite adjustability in between.
- Dust extraction: Mortises are c lean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a Dust Extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Carbide tip spiral bit: Durable, long lasting bit withstands 5,000 to 14,000 joints depending on material.
- Rapid bit change: Switch between cutters in 30 seconds or less to match desired tenon size.
- Power Consuption: 420 watts
- Cutting spindle speed: 24,300 rpm
- Routing Depth Stop: 12 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 28 mm
- Domino Slot Cutter Diameter: 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 mm
- Routing height adjuster with scale: 5 - 30mm
- Movable stepped stop: 16 / 20 / 22 / 28 / 36 / 40 mm
- Miter Routing: 0 - 90 deg; stop positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, 90 deg
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.2 Kg)