NEW! for the 2018 Models
Smooth tapered suction hose
The new suction hose is both tapered and flexible – with a smooth exterior for easy sliding over surfaces, a longer service life, and greater suction power. The new CLEANTEC tool connection sleeve ensures a secure fit on the tool. *Applies to all CT’s except CT 36 AC
New and now even better: SYS-Dock Hose Garage
Made of a more robust material, creates simple transportation, better organization, and greater flexibility. The universal SYS-Dock allows for the secure connection of T-LOC or Classic SYSTAINERS, SORTAINERS, and SYS-ToolBox units. *Applies to CT 26, CT 36, CT 36 AC, & CT 48 ONLY
The cable can be wound up quickly and neatly thanks to the new cord holder. The cord can also be quickly removed from the new cord holder without unwinding. *Applies to CT 26, CT 36, CT 36 AC, & CT 48 ONLY
Festool Dust Extractor CT 48 HEPA (574938) - Dust Extractor CT 48 HEPA Certified, tool triggered dust extractor. Sturdy chassis, extra large wheels and double casters easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), these CT's can quickly remove large amounts of debris with minimal noise. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration, CERTIFIED for the EPA RRP guidelines. Certified Full Unit Hepa Dust Extractor
- HEPA Filter: Standard-equipped with a HEPA filter that removes 99.99% of particulate to 0.3 micron.
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag: Collapsible bag design eliminates dust cake between cycles, delivering full and sustained suction force and longer bag life.
- Integrated Sys-dock and Hose Garage: Cords and hoses conveniently store in the onboard hose garage, while the flat top and locking latches allow you to attach one or more Systainers (works with Classic and T-Loc Systainers)
- Automatic tool start/Adjustable suction: Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on/off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control.
- Convenient Carry Handle: The ergonomic handle makes maneuvering these small and light Dust Extractors a breeze.
- Foot Brake: Quick on/off foot actuated brake prevents roll-off during usage or during transport.
- Antistatic Hose: As with all CT Dust Extractors, the 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5m) antistatic hose comes standard.
- Automatic water level sensor: With wet applications, the internal sensors monitor the fluid level and automatically switch the Dust Extractor off when the container is full.
- Cord Storage: Everything needs its own storage space. The cord can be wound on the dedicated cord wrap or stored in the integrated hose garage to prevent it from getting in the way during storage or transport.
- Tool-free filter changes: Switching between new or different types of filters is simple and fast; no tools required.
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 27mm Antistatic Hose
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- (1) Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- Note does not come equipped with cleaning kit or tools shown in pictures
- 12.7 Gallon (48 L) Capacity
- Dimensions: 28.1" x 15.4" x 39.5"
- Filter Bag Capacity: 12.2 gal
- Filter Type: HEPA
- Max Suction Force: 137 CFM
- Noise Level: 62 - 72 db(A)
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Weight: 35.9 lbs
- PACKAGE DEALS - Save money and buy as a package
- CT 48 ACCESSORIES - Need replacement filters, filter bags, hoses or other related items?
- CLEANING SETS - Great add-on to your HEPA Certified Dust Extractor. Job is not done until you've cleaned up.
- FESTOOL WORKCENTER - Stay organized and efficient with the Festool Workcenter WCR 1000.
- FESTOOL BOOM ARM - Keeps your hoses and cords up and out of the way.