Festool Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Jigsaw (576192) - D-HANDLE | CORDED - A D-Handle Jigsaw Like No Other!
When you need a low vibration yet powerful jigsaw that's extremely precise and easy to control, consider the Festool Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Jigsaw. It supports multiple baseplates that can cut through wood and wood-like materials, metals and plastics. The Adjustable Angle Base is available as an accessory. This D-handle corded jigsaw features MMC electronics for better cut performance and control, a 4-LED stroboscopic light for improved visibility and a lightweight, comfortable design to reduce fatigue.
With the PSB 420 Festool jigsaw, blade changes are quick and easy. Its brushless motor design gives you long-lasting, energy efficient operation, and the Festool PSB 420 has a built-in anti-static removable dust port and blower, keeping your work area cleaner and your cut line clear and visible.
- 4-LED Stroboscopic Light: Illuminate the cut line in-synch with the blade for effortless and improved visibility for precise cuts and less rework.
- Ergonomics: An extremely comfortable design and low weight combined with dual-power switch position makes for easier, less fatiguing work in virtually every situation.
- Corded or cordless versions: Cordless versions can be used with all Festool Slide-Type Batteries from 10.8-18 vold Li or 12-15.6 volt NiCd/NiMH.
- Carbide Guidance System: Triple blade reinforcement with rigid support rod and carbide jaws reduce blade wander and drift. This helps to eliminate cutting errors, spoiled workpieces, or need for rework.
- FastFix Blade Change: Tool-free insertion that is as simple as turning a key in a lock. Features an equally speedy blade ejection system for faster blade changes.
- MMC electronics: Increase cut performance with remarkable control featuring variable speed, constant speed under load, thermal and overload protection and a new automatic setting.
- A tool-free base for every need: Get more out of your investment with a wide range of precision-enhancing based, including a circle-cutting base, a butterfly-style angle base, and even a base that protects delicate surfaces during cutting.
- Brushless motor technology: EC-TEC motor with full electronic controls is long-lasting and energy efficient enabling extensive cutting with reduced effort and strain.
- Dust extraction: Equipped with an anti-static removable dust port for a cleaner work area and less mess. Also equipped with a blower to keep a clear view of the cut line.
- Adjustable Chip Catcher: The Chip Catcher of the Carvex can be adjusted up and down as needed for greater visibiilty or to aid in dust extraction. Can also be removed entirely.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Festool Plug-it system allows you to quickly switch between the jigsaw and just about any other tool, reducing downtime, and simplifying packaging.
- Motor Type: EC TEC Brushless Motor
- Power Consumption: 550 Watts /4.5 amp V AC
- Stroke Rate 1" (26mm): 1,000 - 3,800 strokes per minute
- Stroke Adjustment: Four Stage Stroke Adjustment
- Bevel Adjustment: Fixed Base (optional angle base 496134 allows for bevels up to 45 deg left and right)
- Cutting Depth (wood): 4-3/4" (120mm)
- Cutting Depth (non-ferrous metals): 3/4" (20mm)
- Cutting Depth (steel): 3/8" (10mm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Festool Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Corded D-Handle Jigsaw (561608)
- T-Shank Jigsaw blades for wood (2 pcs)
- Chip Catcher
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 1 TL Systainer