We are pleased to announce an exciting new program, Trade-up to Festool!
By simply registering your purchase with Festool and providing a copy of your receipt, Festool will provide a pre-paid shipping label for your old tool. Upon receipt of the old tool, Festool will send you a $100 prepaid MasterCard within 4-6 weeks.
The Trade-up to Festool program begins September 17, 2018 and will run through October.
Which tools are eligible?
This program will allow you to trade in any old tool, regardless of age or condition, towards the purchase of a new Festool:
- TS 55 REQ - Tool & Systainer
- TS 55 REQ Plus FS - Guide Rail FS 1400
- TSC 55 REB Basic - Tool & Systainer
- TSC 55 REB Plus - Batteries & Charger
- TSC 55 REB Full Set - Guide Rail FS 1400
- HK 55 EQ - Tool & Systainer
- HK 55 EQ + FSK 420 - Guide Rail
- HKC 55 EB Basic - Tool & Systainer
- HKC 55 EB Plus - Batteries & Charger
- HKC 55 EB Set + FSK 420 - Guide Rail
- OF 1010 EQ
- OF 1400 EQ
- OF 2200 EB
When do the tools need to be registered by?
Register tools no later than December 31, 2018 to qualify.
Will these tools be covered by Festool’s 3-2-1 Service?
Yes. All tools purchased will still be covered for 3 years including wear, tear and shipping with a 2 day turnaround time and a 30 day money back guarantee.
What tools qualify for the trade-in?
Any old power tool, regardless of age or condition will qualify.
Is there a limit of submissions per customer?