TSO GRS-16 Guide Rail Square w/ Systainer and Foam Insert (GRS-16-KITWSYS)
- 1x - TSO GRS-16 Guide Rail Square (61-130-R)
- 1x - TSO GRS-16-PE Parallel Edge Guide Rail Square (61-230-R)
- 1x - TSO Dual FoamPac Systainer Insert
- 1x - Festool Systainer 1 T-Loc (497563)
The Original Guide Rail Square, Refined
- Lighter than its predecessor despite being CNC machined from 25% thicker aluminum, with a mating vertical edge that now perfectly matches the height of your guide rail extrusion for maximum support and engagement
- Latch hook now features a resilient coating to grasp and protect the edge of your guide rail
- Reshaped T feature lead-in makes it even easier to install onto your guide rail
- Additional accessory mounting provisions included
- Adjustments to key tolerances to better accommodate production variances observed in guide rail manufacturing
- Included Dual FoamPac Systainer Insert fits both the GRS-16 and GRS-16 PE in the SYS1 T-LOC Systainer
- Fasteners used on all TSO brand tools are now metric for worldwide availability
- New, fully recyclable all-corrugated white packaging
Simple, Automatic Accuracy
Before the GRS-16, accessories for squaring up your track saw guide rail relied on the loose-tolerance T-slot found on just about every guide rail. To overcome this inherent inaccuracy, you had to rely on a separate reference square, plus a combination of loose parts like T-bars, hex bolts, knobs or wingnuts. No longer! The patent-pending GRS-16 is completely self-contained and self-aligning, thanks to an innovative, high strength integral draw latch mechanism. Simply slide the GRS-16 onto your guide rail, lock the draw latch, and you're done. Five seconds to square.
Accurate cuts with your track saw often require using a screw or quick clamp. For this reason, we've designed notches in both reference edges of the GRS-16 to accommodate popular clamps like the Festool Screw Clamp or Quick Clamp.
Built for a Lifetime of Service (or Longer)
The GRS-16 is precision CNC machined from a single piece of 5/8" (15 mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminum and then anodized for a non-marring, high durability finish. The high-strength draw latch is built from stainless steel—to resist rust and pitting over time—and features a resilient, grippy, non-marring coating on the latch hook. Despite its high clamping strength, a comfort coating on the latch handle makes it easy to generate the leverage necessary to engage, release or reposition the square along your length of track. The GRS-16 is made in the United States, and comes with our lifetime warranty.