Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Circular Saw Without Guide Rail (575387) - The most advanced plunge-cut saw - ever.
Don't compare the Festool TS 55 plunge cut circular saw with more conventional circular saws. Instead, compare it to the most technologically advanced miter saws, table saws or panel saws. If you do, you'll see that it surpasses them with its accuracy and versatility. It's also extremely portable and easy to use, whether it's in a cabinetmaking shop or out in the field at a client's site. With the Festool track saw, you can micro-adjust depth controls. Its flat housing design lets you flush-cut right up against walls, and you can also cut adjacent surfaces. Plunge cutting with a circular saw has never been easier.
- Micro-adjustable depth control: An integrated micro-adjust knob enables precise depth adjustment, so you cut only what's intended.
- More protection from splintering: Streamlined Splinter guard is always there when you need it, eliminating tear out on both sides of the blade.
- Flat housing for flush-cutting: With a flat housing offset to 1/1-15/16", you'll make straight cuts perfectly parallel to any edge.
- Pick up where you left off: A specially designed riving knife emerges before the saw blade for easier positioning in existing cuts lines.
- Greater bevel range - Simple detent-override function extends angle cutting to -1° to 47° with positive stops at 0° and 45°.
- Dust control: Improved dust channel design further enhances extraction efficiency, so you can work right in the customer's space, with less clean-up.
- Plunge Cutting Action: Plunge-cutting design allows you to start or stop anywhere on the cut line, ideal for carving up sheet goods or for making precise cut-outs.
- Superior Build Quality: Good design, comfortable to use, balanced, tight tolerances, use of quality materials and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Guide Rail Precision: With the FS Guide Rail System, you'll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste.
- FastFix saw blade changing system: Blade changes are easier and faster using the FastFix system. When engaged, the power switch and arbor are locked simultaneously.
- Dust Extraction: Capture more than 90% of the sawdust being created by pairing with a Festool CT Dust Extractor
- MMC Electronics: MMC electronics ensure a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw's motor from thermal and current overload.
- Take the tool to the work: Replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. You'll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials.
- Safety: A riving knife helps prevent kickback, limit stops can keep the saw base from rising during a plunge cut, the blade remains covered, and splinter guards prevent debris from being kicked out of the cutting area.
- TS 55 REQ IMPERIAL (574683)
- 48 tooth carbide blade (495377)
- Limit Stop
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 4 TL
- 1200 watts/10 amps 120 v AC
- 2000 - 5200 rpm
- 6-1/4" Saw Blade Diameter
- -1d - 47d bevel cuts (positive stops at 0d and 45d)
- Cutting depth on guide rail = 1-15/16" straight down and 1-7/16 at 45d
- Cutting depth without guide rail = 2-1/8" straight down and 1-11/16" at 45d
- Arbor Size = 0.787"
- Weight = 9.92 lbs.