NEW! for the 2018 Models
Smooth tapered suction hose
The new suction hose is both tapered and flexible – with a smooth exterior for easy sliding over surfaces, a longer service life, and greater suction power. The new CLEANTEC tool connection sleeve ensures a secure fit on the tool. *Applies to all CT’s except CT 36 AC
Festool Dust Extractor CT MIDI HEPA (575267) - Dust Extractor CT Mini, Festool's portable mobile Dust Extractor now with new T-Loc Integration, and New Hose Design! Compact, lightweight yet holds enough capacity for common jobsite tasks. CT MIDI is slightly larger in size than the CT Mini but offers increased capacity for heavier on-site use. Sporting large wheels and double casters, this unit can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 99 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), these CT's can quickly remove large amounts of debris with minimal noise. Certified Full Unit Hepa Dust Extractor
- NEW - T-LOC Integration on hose garage which accepts both T-LOC and Classic Systainers
- NEW - New hose design (tapered from 32mm at the Vac to 27mm at the tool) for improved suction performane
- HEPA Filter: Standard-equipped with a HEPA filter that removes 99.99% of particulate to 0.3 micron.
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag: Collapsible bag design eliminates dust cake between cycles, delivering full and sustained suction force and longer bag life.
- Integrated Sys-dock and Hose Garage: Cords and hoses conveniently store in the onboard hose garage, while the flat top and locking latches allow you to attach one or more Systainers (works with Classic and T-Loc Systainers)
- Automatic tool start/Adjustable suction: Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on/off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control.
- Convenient Carry Handle: The ergonomic handle makes maneuvering these small and light Dust Extractors a breeze.
- Foot Brake: Quick on/off foot actuated brake prevents roll-off during usage or during transport.
- Antistatic Hose: As with all CT Dust Extractors, the 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5m) antistatic hose comes standard.
- Automatic water level sensor: With wet applications, the internal sensors monitor the fluid level and automatically switch the Dust Extractor off when the container is full.
- Mobility: The manageable size, integrated recessed handle, and casters makes it easy to transport or carry up stairs.
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- New tapered Antistatic Hose with Angle Adapter, 3.5m Long
- Cord Wrap
- Hose Garage
- (1) Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- Note does not come equipped with cleaning kit or sanding tools shown in pictures
- 3.96 Gallon (15 L) Capacity
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 13.5" x 18.5"
- Filter Bag Capacity: 3.3 gal
- Filter Type: 1 Micron
- Max Suction Force: 137 CFM
- Noise Level: 62 - 72 db(A)
- Static Water Lift 80"
- Weight: 21.4 lbs